Thursday, November 1, 2007

While I'm at it,

Brief Update:

-Theatre will be over in 1 week and 3 days.
Unfortunately, I'm thrilled.

-Jake is out of town, and it's our year-a-versary. :(

-I came home from theatre tonight to find a giant bouquet outside my door.

-My husband is absolutely the best ever, and I miss him terribly.

-This week semester has been very hard all around, but I am very definitely learning my strengths and weaknesses.

-I'm physically, mentally, and emotionally exhausted. Two more weekends, though, and more will be right with the world.

-Jake comes home on Friday!!

-I'm going to try to do the right thing right now, and go to sleep. Wish me luck. Bed is very different without a husband to snuggle with/smother/accidentally kick all night.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Just to traumatize you... Of my two brothers, Jake is the one to share a bed with. He will steal the blankets and bundle them up by his chest... but Greg will tackle you and get all tangled up.

My husband moves his arms in his dreams... kinda like a slow motion tai chi. I have NEVER enjoyed getting clubbed in the head with his elbow. After almost 8 years... I have some good defensive blocks!

I will celebrate the end of Theater with you... Lets go out for drinks... you with your husband and I will go out with mine!

Anonymous said...

Bed with you is the best, though you hog the bed and try to push me out ;) its ok, I love it.