Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pictures!

Dan is the sweetest baby in the world! I love his gummy smile and the occasional laugh we squeeze out of him. :)
Here's Dan and Abby, Mike and Amy's 6 month old.


Here's Dan's surprised face... I tend to get this a lot when I'm taking pictures of him!


Dan and Jake watching the Steelers game is the cutest thing in the world!


Dan and I took a trip up to Julian (San Diego's Oak Glen)


His sweet half-smile is my favorite thing.



And he's getting really good at grasping things! He loves chewing on this teething butterfly.



Speaking of sweet babies, he's waking up from his 20 minute nap... guh. Off I go! If tucking the pacifier back in doesn't work, we've got a long day ahead of us.

1 comment:

Lucy said...

I love him! I can't wait to snuggle him! I'm hoping our schedules for Christmas work out!